Delivery and Returns Policy
1. If you place an order electronically through the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Buyers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on the Protection of the Consumer and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014/29188) and other applicable laws regarding the sale and delivery of the product they have purchased.
3. The shipping charges, which are the product shipping cost, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each purchased product is delivered to the person and/or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal period of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this period, buyers may terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as user manual, warranty certificate, if any.
6. If it becomes impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller has to notify the buyer in writing within 3 days of learning about this situation. The total price must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
IF THE PURCHASED PRODUCT PRICE IS NOT PAID:
7. If the buyer does not pay the price of the product he purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
SHOPPING MADE WITH THE UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CREDIT CARD
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer has paid is used unfairly by unauthorized persons and the price of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the Buyer must pay the shipping cost of the product subject to the contract within 3 days to the SELLER. must be returned to the SELLER.
IF THE PRODUCT CANNOT BE DELIVERED ON TIME FOR UNFORESEEN REASONS
9. If force majeure circumstances occur that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered on time, the Buyer is notified of the situation. The buyer may request the cancellation of the order, the replacement of the product with a similar product or the delay of delivery until the obstacle is removed. If the buyer cancels the order; If s/he has made the payment in cash, this fee will be paid to her/him in cash within 14 days from the date of cancellation. If the buyer has made the payment by credit card and cancels it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, but it is possible that the bank will transfer it to the buyer’s account within 2-3 weeks.
BUYER’S OBLIGATION TO CHECK THE PRODUCT
10. The buyer will inspect the contracted goods/services before receiving them; dented, broken, torn packaging, etc. damaged and defective goods / services will not be received from the cargo company. The goods/services received will be considered to be undamaged and intact. The BUYER must carefully protect the goods/ service after delivery. If the right of withdrawal is to be used, the goods/services should not be used. Invoice must be returned along with the product.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
11.BUYER; Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the purchased product to herself/himself or to the person/organization at the address indicated, s/he can use his right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking any legal or criminal responsibility and without giving any reason, provided that s/he notifies the SELLER via the contact information below.
12.CONTACT INFORMATION TO BE NOTIFIED OF THE SELLER’S RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
DURATION OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
13. If the buyer purchases a service, this 14-day period begins from the date of signing the contract. The right of withdrawal may not be used in service contracts in which the performance of the service has been initiated with the consent of the consumer before the right of withdrawal expires.
14. The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the SELLER.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, a written notification must be given to the SELLER by registered mail, fax or e-mail within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used within the framework of the provisions of the “Products for which the Right of Withdrawal cannot be used” regulated in this contract.
USE OF THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL:
16. The invoice of the product delivered to the 3rd person or the BUYER, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning it. Order returns whose invoices are issued on behalf of the institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form must be delivered complete and undamaged together with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The SELLER is obliged to return the total price and the documents that put the BUYER under debt to the BUYER within 10 days at the latest from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and to return the goods within 20 days.
19. If there is a decrease in the value of the goods for a reason caused by the BUYER’s defect, or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER is obliged to compensate the SELLER’s losses at the rate of the defect. However, the BUYER is not responsible for changes and distortions that occur due to the proper use of the goods or products during the right of withdrawal period.
20. In case of falling below the campaign limit amount set by the SELLER due to the use of the right of withdrawal, the discount amount used within the scope of the campaign is cancelled.
PRODUCTS WHICH THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL CANNOT BE USED:
21. None of the physical products will be accepted as returns.
22. None of the services that require website, software and coding will be accepted as returns.
STATE OF DEFAULT AND LEGAL CONSEQUENCES
23. The BUYER accepts, declares and undertakes that s/he will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the cardholder bank and the bank in case of default in the case of making the payment transactions with a credit card. In this case, the relevant bank may take legal action; may request the costs and attorney’s fees to be incurred from the BUYER. In any case, in the event that the BUYER defaults due to its debt, the BUYER accepts that s/he will pay the loss and damage suffered by the SELLER due to the delayed performance of the debt.
PAYMENT AND DELIVERY
24. You can make a Bank Transfer or EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) to any of our bank accounts (TL) on the site.
25. You can benefit from online single pay or online installment opportunities for all kinds of credit cards with your credit cards via our website. In your online payments, the amount will be withdrawn from your credit card at the end of your order.